November 18, 2009

I am beside myself!

So we have a lot of empty wallspace in our apartment, and today I was looking through allposters.com's treasure trove of Disney art, and I had several ideas for filling in the walls. I would like to buy three similarly-themed art prints, frame them, and hang them in a row somewhere. First! The villains!
Or
Allison suggested Scar when I couldn't find a print of Jafar, and I would agree with her, except Simba is ruining this print for me. And while Snow White's Wicked Queen has the worst motive of any Disney villain ever (she's jealous that her step-daughter is hotter than her--and that's it), she looks pretty effing evil in that picture. So I like it.

Next! The lovers!
Who doesn't love that shared spaghetti strand moment in Lady and the Tramp? Aw.

Third! These have no theme connecting them, but I really like them anyway!

I especially like the Sorcerer's Apprentice print, as that is my favorite incarnation of Mickey Mouse of all time.

And then this is not a print--it is a full-sized poster, and it costs twenty dollars, but I really like it. I was totally into Mickey and Minnie Mouse when I was a very little child.
What do you think, internet?

No comments: