June 19, 2008

Imaginary girlfriend #5

To pass the time, I have decided to write short posts on why each of these ladies is on my list of imaginary girlfriends. The list is no longer ranked, as trying to figure out who I liked better was making my brain explode, so I've put it in alphabetical order and have decided to post these little odes in reverse alphabetical order. So we shall start with...

Sara Ramirez
Oh, I loved Callie Torres from the moment they introduced her on Grey’s, but the love was totally solidified when they showed her dancing in her underwear at the beginning of the third season.


(This video is weirdly edited, but it was the only one I could find.)

Then she married George, and George cheated on her, and I kind of gave up on Grey’s Anatomy until they reeled me back in with a lesbian storyline featuring Callie! And the abrasive Dr. Hahn. I am so easily manipulated.
But whatever, Sara Ramirez is totally hot, and she can sing, and I’ve been listening to the Spamalot soundtrack for seventy days nonstop, and she is why there is a fifth spot on the imaginary girlfriends list.


Also, she's friends with former Grey's bombshell Kate Walsh in real life, which makes for some super hot candid photos.
Come back to Grey's, Kate. I was just telling Allison the other day that the only way this alleged Callie is pregnant storyline will be acceptable is if it provides an excuse to bring Addison back.

No comments: