July 18, 2008

Imaginary girlfriend #2

Kelly Clarkson
I also almost kicked Kelly off the list for Sara Ramirez, but I could not bear to do it. She’s not the hottest girl on this list, and people make fun of me for my love for her all the time, but I think she’s beautiful, and I love to listen to her sing, and yes she’s blonde now, but whatever.

All I have to do is listen to her sing "Stuff Like That There" from the first season of American Idol, and the love returns full force.


Also, check out this totally dyke-tastic picture featured in last June's issue of Elle.
Come on! I lost my mind for that one, even if I didn't find her particularly attractive all done up that way. It was just so gay it was awesome.
Also, the girl pretended to be a Red Sox fan in Boston--I know that should enrage me, but...I found it so adorable. Even if she did wear the pink hat! So what! She's cute! I don't care! Marry me, Kelly!

Ahem.
I love her. Forever. And just because I totally love this picture, I'll go out with Kelly and Jenny McCarthy in a bathtub together:

No comments: