July 25, 2008

Imaginary girlfriend #1

Brandi Carlile
Back when I still thought I could rank this list, Brandi spent the most time at the top of this list, because I was the most obsessed with her at the time. Her voice is killer, and only Sara Ramirez is more beautiful.
Plus, she’s a big ol’ dyke, even if she won’t talk about it out loud. She was the first lesbian on the imaginary girlfriend list, and she’s my favorite kind of girl: one who acts “boyish” but totally looks like a girl (most of the time, anyway). (Bridget also falls into this category—and she looks even girlier than Brandi.)
She, too, pretends to be a Red Sox fan when she's in Boston. I still don't know why that doesn't infuriate me. I think because she looks cute in the hat.
So the obsession has cooled, as I knew it would, but I’m sure on August 2, the fire will be burning bright once again. The girl is hottttt.
Also, the Potato posted a comment on my myspace (oh lord) that said, "I think Brandi Carlile would talk about beers with you...'cause I think she's a drunk." I think he's right--about her bein' a drunk, anyway. And I love a girl who loves her liquor.