June 29, 2008

Imaginary girlfriend #3

Tina FeyWhat else can I say about Tina Fey? She’s beautiful, she’s smart, she’s hilarious, and she's a total nerd. Plus she wears glasses. Oh! Ms. Jill Bennett said it best: she has that “the reluctant sex symbol, girl next door demeanor that lesbians worldwide find utterly irresistible.”

From “Weekend Update” to Mean Girls to 30 Rock to the above sketch with Amy Poehler on her last season of SNL, everything Tina Fey has ever done has made me laugh out loud over and over and over again. Baby Mama was at its best when it was clear she and Amy Poehler were improvising.
Hot, hilarious, glasses. That’s all I want in a woman. There was this one rant she did on "Update" that I transcribed, I thought it was so hilarious. I will never be able to find a videoclip of it again, because NBC is being stupid about which SNL sketches they make available, but she was talking about Hugh Hefner's harem of blondes, and oh, it killed me. "Wherever two or more whores are gathered, there's always a Tina." Self-deprecating too! No wonder the lesbians can't resist her. Plus, the bi-curious shoes. How can we forget the bi-curious shoes?

No comments: