November 25, 2008

I haven't done this in a while

So I got a request to write a blog post, even though I've been updating pretty regularly lately, but I'm agreeable, so I agreed, but instead of writing a post, I went to go look at Nintendo DS games. I miss Dr. Mario. I wish they had that for the DS. I did find this though! Almost as good as Dr. Mario for the DS. In fact, it's better! Because I could play it at work!

Anyway, the point of this blog post was supposed to be lists, so here are some lists.

Top ten most embarrassing songs in my iTunes library:
1. Crazy for This Girl - Evan & Jaron (Oh the shame. It's just so catchy.)
2. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
3. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence (I hate Evanescence, but Mike and I used to hear this at the bar all the time, and it was fun to wail along with it.)
4. I Turn to You - Melanie C.
5. Does Your Mother Know - Abba
6. Anytime - Kelly Clarkson
7. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyonce (I have no idea why I love this song, because the lyrics and the message are abhorrent, but gosh darnit, it's fun!)
8. My Dad Is Rich - Draco and the Malfoys (Oh yes. Wizard Rock is embarrassing.)
9. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
10. Leave the Pieces - The Wreckers

Top ten favorite words*
1. betwixt
2. halfwit
3. obdurate
4. nozzle
5. bananas
6. corroborate
7. blerg
8. faggotry (used only by the gays and those who love us)
9. weegeltons
10. scrumtrilescent
*Not so much because of what they mean, but because of how fun they are to say.

Top ten favorite meals
1. chicken pad thai
2. sushi and edamame
3. pizza and buffalo wings
4. pork chops and applesauce
5. spaghetti and meatballs
6. bacon cheeseburger and french fries
7. oysters, steamed muscles, and clam chowder
8. grilled cheese and tomato soup
9. steak burrito and beer
10. barbecue chicken flatbread pizza

My stupid cat has fleas, and I couldn't even get him to sit still so I could put the flea medicine on him, so half of it may have missed, and I had to vacuum everything and do more laundry, and I feel like ass. Frakkin' animals.

1 comment:

Dana.Langguth@gmail.com said...

So, we haven't talked in like 2 years and i felt like cyber stalking ad read an embaressing amount of your journal and felt the need to comment here. I too have Girlfriend, AND the greatest hits of avril levine on my ipod, so you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you get bored in the near future, shoot me an email, i miss you :) -Dana (dana.langguth@gmail.com)