July 16, 2008

Twitter-style thoughts that won't actually fit in Twitter

I should work where Kat works. Apparently, she can access facebook at her office. I used to be able to, but then some IS nerd cottoned on. I bet she can get youtube there too…

On Saturday, I will finally hand in my passport application. I just have to take some snazzy photographs—snazzy enough to be able to book a modeling job with them. Can’t say Tyra Banks never taught me anything.

Next time I mail something to Canada, I think I will supply my own box. That will cut down on time spent in the post office trying to wrangle their roll of packaging tape. In fact, it will probably eliminate that facet of my trip to the post office altogether.

I still have entries on imaginary girlfriends numbers one and two to write, but since I’m the only one who cares about that bananas, I shouldn’t let it keep me awake at night any longer.

I made a totally boss digital mix tape at muxtape.com. It’s just a mix of twelve songs that I consistently groove on, nothing new or earth-shattering, but if you’re interested in seeing a teeny slice of my iTunes library you can check it out here: electricjellybean61284.muxtape.com. (Click on the song to play it.)

Don't tell anyone, but...I miss her.

No comments: