January 16, 2009

I read an article, then forgot where it came from

Okay, so I'd heard vaguely of this "iPod concierge" service before, like, a year or two after the iPod was first introduced, and basically some nerd offers to fill up your iPod for you, either importing your CD collection or just going to town on the iTunes store with a list or selecting songs herself based on any preferences you may have. I was like, "Oh please, who on earth would bother paying for that?" Because I was as yet mostly unaware of how little extra rich people care for money. Also, I just could not understand why anyone wouldn't want to do this for himself.

Anyway, I totally want that job, but here's the thing. I would do it for free. Yes. I love messing with iTunes and iPods and organizing music libraries and even the mostly tedious process of importing CDs so much that I would volunteer to load up people's iPods for them. I could also do DVDs, but that would take a lot of extra time. So, you know, if anyone out there wants help with iPods/iTunes at no cost email me. Seriously, you'll be doing me a favor.

No comments: