January 27, 2009

I think I forgot how to write a blog post

Hello, internet, how are you? I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I've been very busy lately outgaying myself by watching all seven trillion episodes of Xena: Warrior Princess, and gosh, Lucy Lawless is hot. And gosh, that show is gayer than I'd ever imagined. It was good times. But now that's done, and so what do I do with myself?

Well, internet, I am moving. My best boy Mike and I finally got our act together and leased an apartment. We move in on Saturday. I cannot effing wait. As nice as it is to live rent-free in my mother's basement, I am so sick of living with my brothers. They are giant pains. Also, I am sick of living in my mother's basement, just on principle. I'm twenty-four, and I'm employed. Time to bail. Apartments aren't cheap in this stupid area, but Mike and I found a good one we can afford. It's huge, too, and I have my own half of a bathroom! So sensitive Mike won't have to deal with the horrors of feminine hygiene.

Also, I bought a Wii as a housewarming gift to us, and soon we will purchase the Rock Band version of Guitar Hero. (World Tour or something? Whatever.) And then there will be a lot of bad fake instrument playing and off-key wailing in our house. The cats! They will love it! And the neighbors as well, I'm sure. Our next purchase, hopefully, will be a new widescreen tv, and then I will finally realize my dream of owning an Apple TV. Oh, joys. Then I won't need my DVDs at all! Anyone wanna buy some DVDs?

Several of our friends have already informed us that they will be hanging out at our swinging new bachelor pad all the time, and I, though I quite enjoy my privacy, am thrilled. I love having the hangout house. I did junior year of college, when four of us lived in a giant six-person suite, and now it will be happening again. We have a lot of second-hand furniture from our families, so there will be couches to sleep on and everything! So come on over, internet. Mike and I know how to party.

1 comment: