October 17, 2008

Below the Mason-Dixon Line...of your pants!

So. Last night was madness. I kind of got discouraged with the baseball game, so I started watching Grey's, only checking in at the commercials and getting more discouraged. All the magic happened after Grey's anyway.

But let's talk about Grey's, because I really have no words for the baseball. Except. This is how it's done in Boston. Unbelievable comebacks in the ALCS and then sweeping the World Series. But first! One game at a time. And I still believe Josh Beckett can get it done. Yes I do. Last year's ALCS MVP will not let us down.

Okay. Grey's. I already forced Allison to listen to a crazed rant about how they don't give the lesbians enough screen time, like, at all, so...I'll drop that and talk about how much I love Hahn. Like, really. Before we even get into the gay stuff, let's talk about how she threatened to cut Meredith's heart out of her chest with a steak knife. Oh hell yes she did. I watched that three times, which means I may have liked it even more than the gay stuff.

But not really. Because Hahn was so damn adorable last night, asking Callie out on a date in this manner: "restaurant, candelight, bottle of wine...at the end of the night I try to take your clothes off." That's exactly how I think! Although I unfortunately have never asked a girl out this way. When I get my next opportunity, you bet I will! I don't really get why Callie is so neurotic about all this, though. I mean, I understand being a little anxious about what happens when the clothes come off, but... You're not there yet! Worry about that when you get there! But then it does allow Hahn to be all sweet and calm her down, and the way Callie looks at her after she reassures her... Oh man. It's so perfect.

And then mooning over Callie in the elevator and just bein' so sweet the whole time. And once again, these are two people who can actually talk to each other when they're having doubts or feeling anxious or whatever. Callie spends the episode freaking out, but she eventually spills, and Erica listens to her and reassures her. And that is when Callie realizes that Dr. Hahn is perfect!

I am going to be so mad when they break up.

Also, as much as I love Dr. Hahn, it still must be said: no one will ever, ever, ever be more awesome than Dr. Bailey. The end.

No comments: