March 31, 2008

A blog of righteous indignation

I just remembered this: last night at work, Abbie was telling Ally and me that she has Sox tickets for some Saturday in April, and she's not even excited about it. She was like, "Eh, I've sat down behind home plate, I've sat on the Green Monster, I've been to an ALCS game, whatever," and Ally and I were, like, "Give the tickets to us then, you ungrateful beyotch." I mean, I know this April isn't shaping up to look like fabulous baseball weather, but whatever! If you don't even care about going, I will buy the tickets from you!

This is depressing. I mean, Abbie likes the Red Sox and stuff--she's not a fake fan--but she's not even interested in actually going to a game anymore. Also, she's pregnant, so she can't get drunk on overpriced beer. Clearly, I would get much more use out of those tickets.

The other day I finally watched the new Ninja Turtles movie on HBO, and it was, like, really good. I was kind of worried that it would be bad, and it would ruin something beloved from my childhood (like that Alvin and the Chipmunks movie would be sure to do if I ever saw it), but it was totally cool! I think I want to buy it now.

Whenever I try to rearrange my books/CDs/DVDs to add new ones and keep the collection in alphabetical order (totally necessary, do not argue with me on this), Charles loses his mind and starts attacking my hand and/or the books/CDs/DVDs. He's very fond on chewing on the edges of DVD cases, which drives me mental, because he knocks the tower all askew, and I simply cannot have that kind of disorder in my life!

My throat hurts, so I tried to make some tea, but I cannot find any damn tea bags. How can we not have tea bags? What kind of operation is this? Am I in prison???

No comments: