April 1, 2008

Jock crush!

So I finally got a chance to see Tennessee play some damn basketball tonight, and I have a new cruuuuuuush. Oh my god, Candace Parker.
For real, people. First of all, she dominated the first half, and she managed to come back after dislocating her shoulder twice. Determination is hot. (Dislocated shoulders are not, but that's what covering your eyes is for.) Also, she's 6'4". Tall girls make me go all cross-eyed. And! She can dunk--better than the boys, apparently. She won the slam dunk contest at that McDonald's All-American extravaganza when she was in high school, beating all the boys. Come on. That's awesome. Oh, women's basketball, how I have neglected you. Let's get back together, shall we?

3 comments:

Allison said...

hahahaha, I think it was just the basketball that kept you up, though we hope they're also lesbians...

Booknerd said...

Okay, learn how to read, fool, because it was the baseball that kept me up all night. And you. The basketball was over at, like, 11.

Allison said...

WHOA! Sorry, Harshy McCritical. You could've gone to bed at any time. When you stay up to talk to me, it's because I am an incredible conversationalist, and you want to!

Talking about hot girls might have something (read: everything) to do with it too.....