June 10, 2008

I'd fuck me

This episode of Grey’s that I am watching right now features that song “Lotion” by the Greenskeepers—the episode with the quintuplets, the episode where Alex bangs the syph nurse again because he couldn’t get it up with Izzie, and she sees them. Anyway. This is mildly creeping me out because I learned last night that the "it" in "it rubs the lotion on its skin" is effin’ Brooke Smith. This episode takes place long before we even hear of Dr. Hahn, but still. Eeesh. Plus, that song is creepy anyway. It’s also long before we hear of Dr. Torres. This season is so long!

Oh! And then George actually says to Meredith that she’s sleeping with so many guys if she carries on this way, she’ll end up “in a hole in some guy’s basement being ordered to put the lotion on its skin or else you’ll get the hose again” just as that lyric comes up in the song again. This is George’s second Silence of the Lambs reference this season. Something tells me that someone at Grey’s has a thing for that movie. And they hired Catherine to play a heart surgeon. It’s weirding me out, I’m sorry!

If you’d like to come with me on my journey of being creeped out, have a gander at this:


Sorry if I scarred you. I have now scarred myself.

No comments: