June 28, 2008

Imaginary girlfriend #4

Bridget McManus
Okay, honestly, people, I wasn’t even all that interested in Bridget the first time I saw her on AfterEllen. I was like, “Yeah, she’s pretty, whatever,” and Allison was all, “BRIDGET IS SO HOT OH MY GOD.” And then. I realized she was hilarious. Hilarious! And I was like, “Allison, BRIDGET IS SO HOT OH MY GOD.”

I love funny girls. And she’s dirty. And she's gay. She’s been dubbed, apparently, “the Sarah Silverman of lesbians,” but I haven’t gotten to see her be as filthy as Sarah Silverman. Which is a shame, because I love filthy humor. I almost kicked Kelly Clarkson off the list for her, but I figured why the hell not just add a fourth spot? Bridget deserves her own spot.
(all Bridget McManus media lifted from AfterEllen.com)

No comments: