June 16, 2008

This is why I should never read spoilers

OH MY GOD IF CALLIE IS PREGNANT WITH SLOANE’S SPAWN I WILL NEVER WATCH GREY’S ANATOMY AGAIN.

Unless she, like Addison, aborts the sucker.

(Rational speculation here.)

Seriously? Seriously? Pregnant lesbians? That’s the only place you can take this, Shonda? I GIVE UP.

Okay, now that I’ve calmed down, let’s think about this. Of the three people involved in this storyline, Callie is the only one who’s ever wanted kids. Sloane thought he wanted Addison’s baby, but oh please. Worst father ever, as she said. And can you imagine Hahn going anywhere near an infant? Worse than Cristina with Tuck. What a way to scare her off as fast as possible, you fucknuggets!

So. If Callie has this baby, she’ll do it alone. WHICH IS SO STUPID, OH MY GOD.

Just when you sucked me back in, you spit me back out. Fuckin’ Grey’s Anatomy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha, that is so fucking true re spoilers, i have to avoid them like the plague. i still remember the frenzy about the last harry potter and who was going to die. either spoilers are accurate, which pisses me off, or it is not accurate, which is even more annoying. anyway, just sitting in class surfing and saw the note re spoilers. don't know why i was searching 'spoilers'