August 10, 2007

It always comes back to cute girls, doesn't it?

Last night, Jess and I saw Order of the Phoenix at the IMAX theater at the Jordan's Furniture in Reading. And before I talk about that, let me just say that Jordan's Furniture is insane. We have one in Nashua, and it's...just furniture. This one has restaurants and waterfall fireworks and a trapeze area and a JellyBelly store (!) and, of course, the IMAX theater. It's like a tiny Disneyland. I couldn't even handle it. Anyway, oh god. The IMAX version was so worth the extra three dollars. The picture is better, and the sound is way better, and the whole part where they bust into the Ministry at the end is in 3D. 3D! It was awesome. In that it actually inspired awe in me. I want to see it again immediately.

Also, here's something I forgot to say in my first rave review of the film: Tonks? Hot.

No comments: