May 18, 2008

When Canada is dead and gone, there'll be no more Celine Dion!

Nah, Canada was okay. When I got home last night after nearly twelve hours on the road, my furry little monster was waiting for me in the kitchen doorway, my mom was boiling edamame, and my brother was grilling kosher hot dogs for me. God bless America! Er, and my family.

I had a lot of fun, for real, but I'll talk about it later. I also have to talk about the latest lesbian development on Grey's, obviously, and Prince Caspian, so... The blog will be back in full force, it seems.

But now, sleep!

2 comments:

sunnyday04 said...

It would have been even better if your mom had been boiling edamame. Clearly far superior to edameme.

And glad you had fun, and glad you are talking about Grey's Anatomy. It was a solid episode--in my opinion. I loved it.

Booknerd said...

Well. That's embarrassing. I blame it on driving for a million years.