April 3, 2008

Damn right I'm a dyke

Like I said last night, tomorrow I'd have five new girls I have a crush on. Well, here's one anyway: Ms. Jill Bennett, people.
She's, like, an actor or whatever, mostly doing gay-themed stuff, but I found and fell in love with her on the video blog "We're Getting Nowhere" on afterellen.com. So she's gay for rill--now there are two bona fide lesbians on my girlcrush list. Anyway, these days, Jill's co-starring in this totally awesome lesbian web series, 3Way with South of Nowhere's Maeve Quinlan, plus Cathy Shim and Maile Flanagan. Jill's character, Andrea, is the greatest dyke ever. Check it:

(This entire post was basically an excuse for posting that video on my blog. I watched it, like, eight times already today.)

PS: Sometimes, Jill wears glasses. Can't not swoon for that.

No comments: