April 12, 2008

Things that occurred to me just this minute

Speed-movie review: The Feast of Love--put me to sleep, so that I missed the only thing that happened in the entire film. Thumbs down, even though Radha Mitchell is pretty.

I worked with the stupid crush again for the first time in a month, and it was totally, totally fine. We talked a lot, and we got to take out the trash together and stand outside in the bright sunshine while all the idiots of southern New Hampshire bought their soaps, and I didn't even feel like a lovesick moron! I'm cured!

Until next week or so.

The weather was beautiful for most of the day. Now it's getting cloudy, but I got to walk outside barefoot in shorts. I cannot wait to be able to be outside whenever I am not at work. Oh man. Having two jobs in the summer is so depressing.

Let us not dwell on that! My warm weather resolution is to go to the beach as often as possible. Even if gas does go up to $4 a gallon. Christ.

No comments: