February 11, 2009

Wednesday afternoon answers!

1. Who Will Save Your Soul? - Jewel
2. Building a Mystery - Sarah McLachlan
3. Every Day Is a Winding Road - Sheryl Crow
4. No Rain - Blind Melon
5. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
6. Why Can't I? - Liz Phair
7. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
8. Something to Talk About - Bonnie Raitt
9. The Weight - The Band
10. Touch of Grey - Grateful Dead
11. Spiderwebs - No Doubt
12. The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - Weezer
13. Sleep to Dream - Fiona Apple
14. Don't Bother - Shakira
15. Stand - R.E.M.
16. Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin
17. Closing Time - Semisonic
18. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
19. Hand in My Pocket - Alanis Morissette
20. The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz
21. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
22. Why - Annie Lennox (I skipped the "whyyyyyyyyyy" at the beginning, is that cheating?)
23. Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin (aka Janet Jopler)
24. Til I Hear It from You - Gin Blossoms
25. Why Georgia - John Mayer
26. A Long December - Counting Crows
27. Babylon - David Gray
28. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
29. Celebrity Skin - Hole
30. Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms

iTunes had a serious '90s thing going on. And two Gin Blossoms songs! Those are, like, the only two Gin Blossoms songs I have. I'll rework the shufflable pool again next time and see what spits out. This sure is fun for me.

No comments: