September 7, 2007

Apple is bad for my impulse-control

You guys. You have no idea how bad I want an iPod Touch. You can download songs from iTunes directly on it. And watch YouTube videos! So I wouldn't have to find some nerdhack to save YouTube videos as files and then sync them to my iPod, which I would have done a million years ago, if my stupid computer wasn't as slow as molasses in January. (How's that for a folksy simile?) But as long as iPod Touch's largest capacity is 16GB, I have no use for it. Seriously. I just found out that I have 19GB of free space left on my 80GB iPod, which means I'm actually using 55GB (because of formatting and whatever). So I couldn't even put all of my music on an iPod Touch, never mind any of the video I have. So what the eff? I need at least 60GB for an iPod, y'all--especially a video-playing iPod. I would prefer 80. When is that going to happen, iPod Touch? Probably not soon enough to stop me from buying a 160GB iPod Classic. 160GB! That's the hard drive on a MacBook! I could never use up the space on that. Never. Or at least not before Apple created the terabyte iPod. Christ.

No comments: