September 10, 2007

Presenting...



Charles Wallace, the most adorable kitten who ever lived.

I got him on Saturday after work with my brother from the Humane Society of Greater Nashua, and he was already fixed, and he'd had his shots, and he was litterbox-trained. He's three months old; he's wary of people, and he likes to chase his tail. Just yesterday, he started purring while we played chase the string.

I named him Charles Wallace, but I've been calling him Charlie, C-dubs, Chuck, Two-Buck Chuck, and Squeaker--because when he meows, it comes out like a squeak. My stupid brother didn't want to name him Charles Wallace, but! Madeleine L'Engle just died, and his name at the shelter was Murray. Charles Wallace Murry--I mean, come on. It was like a sign.

Anyway, I love him, and we have to go to the vet this week, so I have to figure out how to do that around my work schedule...

No comments: