August 22, 2008

Did it really take 5 seasons for this?

Of course Joe can't handle the queens. Jesus Christ, you're a fashion designer--you'd best love the gays. If you're straight and a designer, you should be able to be into the drag queens and not worry that it makes you look like less of a man. Because, come on, fashion design is not the most stereotypically masculine thing in the world, so fuck it. How did he win? His sailor suit or whatever was hids. Korto should have had that for sure.

And Daniel was a turd, so I won't miss him. But I didn't like Keith either. So. Hopefully he'll be gone next week.

I have to say I kind of have a crush on Leeanne, against my better judgment. Why, you ask? Guess.

Yes. It's the totally nerdy glasses. They make me swoon. Also, she totally lampooned Blayne's "licious" fetish, so she gets big points for that. "If I hear that word one more time, I'm gonna barf. And that would be barflicious, I guess." Well done.

Oh my, that queen, LeMay, who was all, "I don't need costumes--look at this" like she was so foine. And, um, she was not. The gay boys are always like that, thinking they're the hottest of the hot no matter what. I guess it's good to have self-confidence, but...that's like dillusionally conceited.

Also, I wasn't paying attention, I guess, when Heidi introduced the guest judge, but at some point, I was like, "Holy shit, is that actually Ru Paul?" She looked like crap, you guys. That wig was a disaster--did she steal that from Tyra Banks's trash? And what is with the sunken in cheeks? What happened to you, Ru Paul?

No comments: