August 9, 2008

In transition

Some things about this month are just no fun. Chief among them is my mysterious cold/possible sinus infection that doesn't really inhibit my breathing, but it makes me cough and sometimes feel light-headed. And sometimes my ears feel clogged. But I think it's getting better. So...I've been kind of a Debbie Downer this month cuz of that. I think I'm feelin' happier.

Today I got to see Jen, and we went to Newport, and I got Del's frozen lemonade, and oh that did wonders for my mood. Then I got to talk to Jess, albeit briefly (for a conversation with Jess, anyway), and we just may be able to do our Pirates marathon and go to Canobie Lake before the end of the summer.

And then! My grandparents called me today, but I missed the call. I wonder what they want. Hopefully they want to see me Labor Day weekend. That would be good.

This is, like, the lamest blog entry ever, but I got sick of not updating. So I guess I'll just post shiz like this until I get back into the swing of things. Bear with me, the three of you. Please?

No comments: