August 17, 2008

Jock crush!

So the Olympics are awesome, huh? Crazy baseball rules, scantily clad women... Let's talk about the latter, shall we? I finally caught some women's beach volleyball today, and oh, it was lovely. Now I have a new object of affection.
Nicole Branagh may have just blown the set for her and Elaine Youngs, preventing them from getting to the medal round, but that's ok. She is a babe.
The one match I saw her play, she did not impress me, but she made it to the Olympics so she must be pretty good.
She and her partner, Elaine Youngs, were getting kinda mouthy with each other towards the end--can you even imagine the pressure of playing in the Olympics to get into the medal round? Plus, they were playing against a Chinese team, so I bet it was crazy in there.

Oh well. Better luck next time, Nicole.

No comments: