February 17, 2008

The evolution of an imaginary girlfriend

Okay, so since August 2007, Brandi Carlile, Tina Fey, and Kelly Clarkson have been my top three imaginary girlfriends, and in the beginnings the standings were these:
Kelly
Brandi
Tina

Then they became:
Brandi
Kelly
Tina

And then:
Brandi
Tina
Kelly

And now!
Tina
Brandi
Kelly

Brandi's the only one who's never been at the bottom, so I can't imagine it'll be too long before she unseats Tina. But right now, well...Tina is my main lady. And that's all I have to say about that.

For now.

2 comments:

sunnyday04 said...

God, we need to find you a girl that isn't Kelly Clarkson...because she is definitely marring that list. Then again, we don't have any other imaginary girlfriends in common past the first two. That's too bad. I mean, really? American Idol winner? Is it just because of the RedSox caps!? Speaking of which... baseball will start soon! That's the most exciting thing that is happening in the world for sure.

Booknerd said...

No! This Kelly Clarkson thing has been going on for five years. The Red Sox cap was a bonus. Christ. Also, you can't say anything to detract from my love for her--I've been aware for quite some time that not many share my feelings.

But hooray for baseball!