October 25, 2007

Boys, boys, boys

How awesome is Dustin Pedroia? Huh? Yeah. Almost as awesome as Josh Beckett. I really can't decide which one I love more. Seriously. Just for the first inning alone. That is how you start the World Series, bitches. Although, I think I'll let Jess have Josh. Pedroia is my official imaginary husband. (Um, sorry, Mike Lowell. You know I love you. But, um...Pedroia's cuter?)

I have to say, though, that these Fox announcers suck rocks. They kept misspeaking--like, one said "Colorado" when they meant "Cleveland," and then later, one (same one? I don't know) said that Red Sox had overcome a 3-1 deficit against the Angels, and like, um, the Angels series was only best out of five, so that wasn't even possible, and also the ALCS just happened. Red Sox and Indians. You idiots. Hot damn, do I miss Don Orsillo. And you too, Remy.

Also? Red Sox Nation does not want, nor do we need, your support, Giulani. So fuck off.

No comments: