January 30, 2008

Best google search ever!

Ready? Ready???

"john milton lost paradise ix boob"

Like, what? I can only imagine this intrepid googler in Krakow, Poland, meant to type "book," but he or she did not! And so I just laughed my ass off for five minutes. If only there were boobs in Paradise Lost--then I might have been interested in it. Well, Eve's naked for a while there, but no one talks about her boobs. Boo.

For some reason, this keyword string took my Polish friend to the list of books I read last year, which is probably the only time I mentioned Paradise Lost--maybe I mentioned it in one of those Golden Compass entries, but whatever. I did not, however, read a book with the word "boob" in the title, which, now that I think about it, is really a glaring omission on my part. I shall have to make up for it this year!

No comments: