January 15, 2008

Vested

I was called to revisit that post where I displayed pictures of Brandi and Kelly in Red Sox hats this morning, so now I feel compelled to post pictures of them both wearing black vests:
I'm not even going to ask who looks better, because it's clearly Brandi once again. I just...have no ammunition for blogging today, and sometimes I just like to put pictures of pretty girls up on the internet. Even though both of these are already on my flickr page. Whatever.

All I need now is Tina Fey in a black vest. Not that I really want to see that. It would just complete my collection. Tina Fey in a Red Sox hat would be better. Actually... I am pretty sure Liz Lemon wore a black vest in that episode when she was "dating" Gretchen Thomas. Yeah, because she walked into Jack's office the morning after her blind date, and I was like, "Cripes. She's dressed like Brandi Carlile." Buttoned shirt, black vest, black pants, black Chuck Taylor-ish shoes:
"Those shoes are definitely bicurious."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I feel an obligation as a fellow member of the sisterhood of the traveling vests to post a comment here. It's a good thing you didn't make this a contest between Brandi and Kelly, because you are right..the answer is obvious. And, I think that secretly you became a fan of the vest over the past several months. This is a safe place, you are free to admit this. :P

And..and.. that episode of 30 Rock was hilarious, and that picture of Tina made laugh a little. Don't let my parent's read this blog, because that may or may not be how I dress like everyday. Substitute black pants with blue jeans...although yesterday I did curiously wear black pants.

Booknerd said...

Yes, yes, fine. I love the vest. Are you happy? It might have been your "sisterhood of the traveling vests" that put me over into admitting that. Good one.