January 21, 2008

Take it away

First! An important internet poll: tattoos--hot or not?

Second! I hate working on holidays!

Third! That Patriots game was ugly, and Tom Brady had better well stop playing like he thinks he's Drew Bledsoe, as Martha's bf Adam so aptly noted.

My dad said if the Giants won yesterday, he was going to find some way to Arizona. I don't really think that's true, but I kind of really hope it is, because I would totally make him take me with him.

I love Wes Welker--he's so tiny compared to everyone else on the team. Like tiny, little Dustin Pedroia. So cute. So good at sports. (I'm still gay, shut up.)

My favorite thing about my new computer (one of my favorite things, anyway) is this Front Row thing, which allows you to access your entire media library with a remote, so you can play music or watch an episode of 30 Rock or a movie without even having to sit down at the computer. It's like the iMac is a tv. Now I want to rip all my DVDs even more than I did before, but I will run out of hard drive space so fast. Then I'd have this entire media library right at my fingertips; I could watch movies without having to put a DVD into anything. It would be so cool! Like I live in the future! Instead of the past, which is where I frequently find myself.

Friday Night Lights kind of sucks this season, and that is making me sad. All the other good television has come to an end, and that is super sad. I have so much nothing to watch that I actually watched the first two episodes of season 5 of The L-Word, and they were not good. Bah.

I don't know why I continue to own the soundtrack to the movie version of Rent.

The movie poster for The Eye, that remake of a Japanese horror movie starring Jessica Alba (...right), is even more horrifying than the poster for whatever that other one was I found terrifying, about your cell phone killing you or whatever. One Missed Call! Anyway, The Eye's poster has a close-up of a pair of eyes (actually Jessica Alba's? I cannot tell) with a hand coming out over the bottom lid of the left-hand eye. So. Creepy. That is another movie I shall never seen in a billion, trillion years.

What a disjointed blog entry. I apologize. My brain is on the fritz. I need a nap. And a blanket. It's freezing in here.

No comments: