December 5, 2007

I'm sciencing as fast as I can!

Brandi and the twins (and Josh and Troy) went to Mexico! What? How did we not know this? Mexicans have all the luck. (That is such a lie. I wouldn't want to live in Mexico, myself.) Come home, dammit. Your American fans need you back. Now. But Brandi says that they have plans to travel internationally next year. Bah. (I had this paragraph written in Spanish, but then I almost gave myself a brain aneurysm trying to use this Mac keyboard to make accented letters and upside down question marks, so I just translated it to English. Plus, my Spanish is rusty anyway.)

Is anyone else sick of Colbie Caillat? I can't stand this bitch.

Ten bucks says Bobby "wins" A Shot at Love.

Here is a thing that's been troubling me ever since I read it somewhere: long, long ago before they were all famous and shit, Brandi and the twins said Third Eye Blind was either one of their influences or one of their fave bands. Third Eye Blind? Haven't they been dead for ten years? And weren't they terrible in the first place? I would really expect better from those three. I really don't get why anyone would enjoy Third Eye Blind that much. My roommate freshman year, Jenna, claimed they were her favorite band. How could anyone get so worked up over Third Eye Blind to call them their favorite anything? This is also why Jess's obsession with Michelle Branch baffles me. I mean, she's fine, but she's so bland and, like, ordinary, you know? Why would you bother obsessing--one way or the other? She's not even interesting enough to inspire blind hatred. If anyone says anything like that to me about Brandi, you'd best believe I will throw a fit and list off ten reasons why she's worth freaking out over, and I imagine Jess could do that for Michelle (even if I wouldn't understand any of her reasons), but could anyone do that for Third Eye Blind?

I have to work tonight, so no Runway. Unless I stay up till one and watch it when I get home. Which I might do.

2 comments:

Anonymous Baker said...

I wholly agree on Colbie Caillat. If I have to hear about the tinglies in her silly place one more time, I'll pierce my eardrums with an icepick.

Booknerd said...

Well, honestly. Like my friend Allison so eloquently said, "Is she seriously serious with those lyrics?"

I'm so glad other people hate her. I was beginning to think I was the only one.