December 3, 2007

It's up to your knees out there

It's a snow day, but I don't go to school anymore, so I didn't get to stay home and sleep until three. No one's at work, either, so I probably should have just called out--especially since my tires are so fucking bald, I almost skidded into the car in front of me on Amherst St., freaked out, and stalled the engine trying to stop, so I had to stop in the middle of the road, turn off my car, and turn it back on. Bah.

So since I'm at work with really nothing to do, but no reason to go home now that I'm here, I might do an extra long battle of the bands entry today. Or I might just stare at the computer for six hours and possibly drool. I haven't made up my mind yet. It's days like these I really wish I hadn't taken a stand not to download television until the writers get paid for such things. Watching all those episodes of Friday Night Lights I have on the DVR but haven't gotten to yet would definitely make the day go by. Then I could watch whatever episodes of Grey's I've missed too. Damn huge corporations, refusing to fairly compensate their employees for the work they do. (By the way, Limited Brands, I need an effing raise. Or you need to stop sending us so many boxes of gift sets.)

Ugh, and then I have to go to the mall and throw around gift set boxes for four hours. Hopefully, the weather will keep people at home tonight, but people are idiots. I'd rather be at Bath & Body Works now, because I'm sure there's no one at the mall, so I could just clean up the back room, and then we could have somewhere to put the millions of boxes of shipment we're sure to get tonight. But it'll be okay, because Ally's closing, and that means it's pretzel night!

Okay, forget pretzel night, this is the best thing ever! Go, now. Go.

No comments: