December 21, 2007

Six months old

I don't really know, exactly, when Charles Wallace was born, but I adopted his ass on September 8th, and they told me he was twelve weeks old then, so I estimate sometime in the middle of June (which I kind of love, because my birthday is also sometime in the middle of June--but I think it's too early for me to say it's his birthday too), so that would make him six months old now. This is, by far, my favorite picture I have taken of him, three days after I brought him home:
Look at how gigantic his ears are! And how tiny he is. I can't even get over it. And the camera flash makes his eyes look really cool. This also means I've had him as my constant companion for three months now. Seriously, if I am at home, he's right beside me, except for when I lock myself in the bathroom. And when I come out, he's lying on the floor in front of the door, waiting to follow me downstairs. Lately, he's been yowling really loudly when I come home from work, and I think it's just his greeting, but he sounds like he is not happy with me. Maybe he's not. I've been working a lot lately, and Prince Charles needs his attention.

Aw. I just love him.

No comments: