December 12, 2007

Like these bitches don't have enough money already

I already told you I had a crush on Sporty Spice when I was, like, thirteen, so I don't mind telling you that I am devastated that I cannot go to any of the Spice Girls' reunion concerts. Devastated! Can you even imagine how awesomely gay one of those shows would be? Oh my god, so much gayer than the American Idol concert. There has to be a concert DVD, though, right? Even though just the DVD would not be nearly as gay as seeing it in person, I would still accept it. When Allison was home for Thanksgiving, we watched Spiceworld and cried about how we couldn't go to any of the concerts, but that bitch lives in Toronto--and they're playing four shows there. What, exactly, is her excuse?

Oh, holy shit. I just found out they're coming to Boston on January 30. Fuck me. Do I want to sell an organ to get tickets? Fuck! I really will have to sell an organ to get tickets: $122 apiece--and that's from Ticketmaster, not even a scalper. Forget it. I totally can't swing that. Oh that makes me so sad. If I were to, um, magically get tickets though, who would even go with me? Allison will be in Canada. I don't think I could drag Mike to this madness. Ryan would totally go. But neither of us can afford this shit. God dammit.

No comments: