December 27, 2007

Is it because air is free?

Fuck me. My car needs almost a grand of work to pass inspection. I have no desire to try to obtain a new car, so I was just, like, "Sure. Four new tires, a new exhaust, and a front-end alignment. Do it." I knew I was going to need new tires, but what the fuck, my exhaust has a hole in it? God dammit. I was going to use my extra Bath & Body Works money to buy a fancy new iMac or Mac Book, and now I have to use it to fix my motherfucking car. I hate cars. Why can't we all just apparate? Apparating would be sweet.

At least I don't actually need a new computer. I hope this one holds out for at least another year, then. And at what point should I just buy a new car? Perhaps when I can fucking afford it. I need to work out a real way to save money. Like, perhaps I should open a savings account. And stop spending so much money on beer.

Oh! Where the hell are my W-2s? As soon as I get my tax return money, I won't be so fucking poor. Phew.

It's gross being a grownup and having to worry about money. Gross.

No comments: