November 13, 2007

Okay, so I watch reality TV trash. At least it's not Girls Next Door.

I know it says "no TV" in the sidebar over there, but I am weak for the lesbians, and Shot at Love was new last night. And holy shit, these bitches are all crazy. Except, of course, for Dani--who got to participate in some hot girl-on-girl action! Fuckin' finally. However, I don't want her to "win" this shit, because...weird. But who cares? It's not like the relationships that come of these shows ever last. Anyway, I'm really just watching in the hopes that Tila will make out with the girls, and the drama is so lame. Vanessa attacked Brandi for getting picked last--what a crazy bitch. How did she pass the psyche test? Seriously. However, it was awesome the way she attacked her--she went right for the hair, like she was trying to rip a wig off Brandi's head. It would have been even more awesome if Brandi had been wearing a wig, and Vanessa had snatched her bald. Then I would so get behind the catfighting, because--I can't really say why--wig-snatching is fuckin' funny. As it happened, though: stupid!

Big ups to Amanda for actually saying "for reals" without any kind of irony. That was hilarious. Also, I was waiting for some les to make some kind of remark about putting dick in her mouth during the totally retarded Fear Factor challenge, and Dani came through for me. Naturally, that nasty ass bull's penis was the only dick she's ever put in her mouth. She's a real lesbian. But why is she on this show???

Are people going to think that all lesbians are batshit crazy like Vanessa and Brandi appear to be? And what is up with Amanda? I don't get her, because she just looks so straight. And also like she's had a lot of work done. For some reason, tiny Tila seems to be most attracted to Amazon Amanda (out of all the girls, anyway), because she keeps calling her first, and just seeing them stand next to each other is rather comical. It's a good thing, I think, that Dani is on this show, because she's the gayest and the most normal. So not all lesbians are freaks. Got it, America? Oh, like more than four people even watch this show. Why do I even watch this show? Well, once Dani gets booted, I'll have no reason to, so there's that. Also, as Christmas gets closer, I'm sure I'll never be home anyway.

Here's a favorite thing I forgot to include about The Neverending Story: in the novel, when Bastian begins his quest with Atreyu and the knights, the knights sing "The Rain it Raineth Every Day" from Twelfth Night and tell Bastian the song came from a human, a fellow by the name of "Shexper." Love! Of course, there are no Shakespeare references in the movie. Although, do you think that's only in the translation? I'm sure they read Shakespeare in Germany, but what if it's something different in the original? Some song written by a German dude? How will I ever find out? I can't read German. Well, I have all day to search futilely on the internet, I suppose.

No comments: