November 7, 2007

Where's your motivation?

I spent the morning doing this wicked geeky thing. I think I want to put it on a t-shirt:
I also think the second "o" may need to be moved down a smidge. Anyway. (Words aren't mine. Guess whose they are. Geeky stopwatch idea, though: all mine.) This is not as good as my Liz Phair "Chopsticks" t-shirt, but oh well. I hope I still have that image--I need to make a new t-shirt with it.

Okay, I've resisted this for, I don't know, maybe an actual week, but I have to talk about it. Allegedly, Brandi Carlile wrote some songs for Mandy Moore, which I find absolutely hilarious, but for one very specific reason: their names rhyme. So Brandi and Mandy worked on some songs together. I can't say that and not laugh about it in my head. It's almost as good as when she was dating Andy Roddick--that was even better, because they were dating, so it was a longer partnership, and her name was his with an m in front of it, so you had the visual similarities plus the rhyming. They were totally the only celebrity couple that mattered to me just because they almost had the same name.

I may have other opinions on this Brandi/Mandy (...hee!) collaboration, but it appears nothing has actually come of it, so I'll keep them to myself.

No comments: